- Panteghini A., Bardella L. (2017). "Structural theory and finite element modelling of linear elastic sandwich beams subject to severe boundary conditions."," European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids 61, 393-407.
- Porfiri M., Leronni A., Bardella L. (2017). "An alternative explanation of back-relaxation in ionic polymer metal composites", Extreme Mechanics Letters, 13, 78-83.
- Salvadori A., Lee S., Gillman A., Matous K., Shuck C., Mukasyan A., Beason M., Gunduz I.E., Son S.F. (2017) Numerical and experimental analysis of the Young's modulus of cold compacted powder materials, Mechanics of Materials, 112, 56–70.
- Shams A., Panteghini A., Bardella L., Porfiri M. (2017) A micromechanical model to study failure of polymer-glass syntactic foams at high strain rates. Computational Materials Science 135, 189-204.
- Volpini A., Bardella L., Rodella A., Cha Y., Porfiri M. (2017). "Modelling compression sensing in ionic polymer metal composites.", Smart Materials and Structures, 26/3, 035030.
- Zammarchi M., Fantoni F., Salvadori A., Wawrzynek P., (2017) "High Order Boundary and Finite Elements for 3D Fracture Propagation in Brittle Materials", Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 315 550–583.
- Grazioli, D., Magri,M., Salvadori A.,(2016), "Computational modeling of Li-ion batteries", Computational Mechanics, Review Article, Vol. 58, Issue 6, pp 889–909
- Lagioia R and Panteghini A (2016), "On the existence of a unique class of yield and failure criteria comprising Tresca, von Mises, Drucker-Prager, Mohr-Coulomb, Galileo-Rankine, Matsuoka-Nadai and Lade-Duncan", Proc. R. Soc. A. Vol. 472(2185).
- Martínez-Pañeda E., Niordson C.F., Bardella L. (2016). "A finite element framework for distortion gradient plasticity with applications to bending of thin foils." International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 96, 288-299.
- Mattei O. and Bardella L. (2016), "A structural model for plane sandwich beams including transverse core deformability and arbitrary boundary conditions.", European Journal of Mechanics A-Solids 58, pp. 172-186
- Nikolskiy D., Zammarchi M., Mogilevskaya S.G., Salvadori A.,(2016), "Three-dimensional BEM analysis of stress state near a crack-borehole system", Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 73, pp 133-143
- Panteghini,A. Bardella L. (2016). "On the Finite Element implementation of higher-order gradient plasticity, with focus on theories based on plastic distortion incompatibility", Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. vol 310, 840-865
- Salvadori A., Fantoni F., (2016), "Fracture propagation in brittle materials as a standard dissipative process: general theorems and crack tracking algorithms", Journal of The Mechanics and Physics of Solids, vol. 95, 681-696
- Bardella L and Panteghini A (2015), "Modelling the torsion of thin metal wires by distortion gradient plasticity", J. Mech. Phys. Solids. Vol. 78, pp. 467-492.
- Carini A and Mattei O (2015), "Variational formulations for the linear viscoelastic problem in the time domain", EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MECHANICS A-SOLIDS, Vol 54, pp. 146-159
- Panteghini A and Bardella L (2015), "On the compressive strength of glass microballoons-based syntactic foams", Mech. Mater.. Vol. 82, pp. 63-77.
- Salvadori A, Grazioli D and Geers M (2015), "Governing equations for a two-scale analysis of Li-ion battery cells", International Journal of Solids and Structures. Vol. 59, pp. 90-109.
- Salvadori A, Grazioli D, Geers MGD, Danilov D, Notten P, (2015), "A novel approach in modeling ionic transport in the electrolyte of (Li-ion) batteries", Journal of Power Sources. Vol. 293, pp. 892-911.
- Salvadori A, Grazioli D, Magri M, Geers MGD, Danilov D, Notten P, (2015) "On the role of saturation in modeling ionic transport in the electrolyte of (Li-ion) batteries"," Journal of Power Sources. Vol. 294, pp. 696-710
- Salvadori A, Grazioli D, (2015), "Chapter 19 - Computer simulation for battery design and lifetime prediction", Advances in battery technologies for electric vehicles, Edited by: Bruno Scrosati, Juergen Garche and Werner Tillmetz
- Bardella L, Malanca F, Ponzo P, Panteghini A and Porfiri M (2014), "A micromechanical model for quasi-brittle compressive failure of glass-microballoons/thermoset-matrix syntactic foams", J. Eur. Ceram. Soc.. Vol. 34(11), pp. 2605-2616.
- Bardella L and Mattei O (2014), "On explicit analytic solutions for the accurate evaluation of the shear stress in sandwich beams with a clamped end", Compos. Struct.. Vol. 112, pp. 157-168.
- Bardella L, Paterlini L and Leronni A (2014), "Accurate modelling of the linear elastic flexure of composite beams warped by midlayer slip, with emphasis on concrete-timber systems", Int. J. Mech. Sci.. Vol. 87, pp. 268-280.
- Bosco E, Kouznetsova VG, Coenen EWC, Geers MGD, and Salvadori A (2014) “Multiscale computational homogenization-localization modelling of microscale damage towards macroscopic failure: describing non-uniform fields across discontinuity.”, Comput Mech, Vol. 54, 299–319
- Lagioia R, Panteghini A and Puzrin AM (2014), "The I3 generalization of the Galileo-Rankine tension criterion", Proc. R. Soc. A. Vol. 470(2172)
- Lagioia R and Panteghini A (2014), "The influence of the plastic potential on plane strain failure", Int. J. Numer. Anal. Met.. Vol. 38(8), pp. 844-862.
- Panteghini A (2014), "An analytical solution for the estimation of the drawing force in three dimensional plate drawing processes ", Int. J. Mech. Sci.. Vol. 84, pp. 147 - 157.
- Panteghini A and Lagioia R (2014), "A single numerically efficient equation for approximating the Mohr-Coulomb and the Matsuoka-Nakai failure criteria with rounded edges and apex", Int. J. Numer. Anal. Met.. Vol. 38(4), pp. 349-369.
- Panteghini A and Lagioia R (2014), "A fully convex reformulation of the original Matsuoka-Nakai failure criterion and its implicit numerically efficient integration algorithm", Int. J. Numer. Anal. Met.. Vol. 38(6), pp. 593-614.
- Salvadori A, Bosco E and Grazioli D (2014), "A computational homogenization approach for Li-ion battery cells. Part 1 - Formulation", Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. Vol. 65, pp. 114-137.
- Salvadori A and Fantoni F (2014), "Weight function theory and variational formulations for three-dimensional plane elastic cracks advancing.", International Journal of Solids and Structures. Vol. 51, pp. 1030-1045.
- Salvadori A and Fantoni F (2014), "On a 3D crack tracking algorithm and its variational nature.", Journal of the European Ceramic Society. Vol. 34, pp. 2807-2821.
- Bardella L, Segurado J, Panteghini A and Llorca J (2013), "Latent hardening size effect in small-scale plasticity", Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng.. Vol. 21(5), pp. 055009.
- Bigoni D, Carini A, Gei M and Salvadori A (2013), "Foreward - Special Issue Dedicated to IUTAM Symposium Fracture Phenomena in Nature and Technology 2012", International Journal of Fracture. Vol. 184(1), pp. 1.
- Salvadori A and Fantoni F (2013), "Minimum theorems in 3D incremental linear elastic fracture mechanics", International Journal of Fracture. Vol. 184(1), pp. 57-74.
- Salvadori A and Giacomini A (2013), "The most dangerous flaw orientation in brittle materials and structures", International Journal of Fracture, Vol. 183(1), pp 19-28
- Salvadori A and Schanz M (2013), "Editorial - Special Issue Dedicated to IABEM 2011", Computational Mechanics. Vol. 51(4), pp. 375-376.
- Salvadori A, Wawrzynek P and Ingraffea A (2013), "Energy dissipation in the mixed mode growth of cracks at the interface between brittle materials", International Journal of Fracture. Vol. 181(2), pp. 257-271.
- Tavara L, Mantic V, Salvadori A, Gray L and F. P (2013), "Single-Domain Cohesive-Zone-Model Formulation and Implementation using the Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method", Computational Mechanics. Vol. 51(4), pp. 535-551.
- Bardella L, Sfreddo A, Ventura C, Porfiri M and Gupta N (2012), "A critical evaluation of micromechanical models for syntactic foams", Mech. Mater.. Vol. 50, pp. 53-69.
- Bardella L and Tonelli D (2012), "Explicit analytic solutions for the accurate evaluation of the shear stresses in sandwich beams", J. Eng. Mech.-T ASCE. Vol. 138(5), pp. 502-507.
- Panteghini A and Genna F (2012), "Numerical integration of a pressure-dependent, non-linear kinematic hardening constitutive model for large strain cyclic plasticity of metals", Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng.. Vol. 89(8), pp. 1047-1067.
- Tonelli D, Bardella L and Minelli M (2012), "A critical evaluation of mechanical models for sandwich beams", J. Sandw. Struct. Mater.. Vol. 14(6), pp. 629-654.